Wednesday, September 21, 2011

QR Code Generator

QR CODE GENERATOR 

I finally figured this one out!  It's really easy to generate a QR code for your business website in order for the anyone to scan directly from their phone and jump on your website!

I recommend you use a website that has the capabilities to automatically format your website information to fit the Android and Apple phone screens automatically.  This just means it will actually look good from your phone and load fairly quickly.

Okay so I jumped on youtube and found a 14yr old boy showed me how (I feel so old)

I'm sure there are several ways to do this but one of them that's quick is to download the Android app called My QR Code Generator.

 click here to follow the link to the website.  This will show you what to do.  it's basically two easy steps... just type in the url, select URL from the drop down menu and hit Generate code and you can e-mail it to yourself.  Just copy and paste that little black barcode anywhere and it will take you to an amazing journey of websites.  You can add these bar codes to your e-mail signature to impress people.  (I impressed myself with this magic tool so I'm just assuming others will be impressed)

ok, now you're in the know!

No comments:

Post a Comment